rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shopping mall/store game: Easier than you think!

Shopping mall/store game: Easier than you think!

Quote: (02-07-2015 01:13 AM)coverdoc Wrote:  

Inspired to write this by Robreke's post
More times than not i find myself in small cities and have established a set routine for gaming chicks at work. Enjoy!

Time:
First and foremost if you are going to a store/mall to game workers never never never go on the weekend. It's simply a waste of your time and energy. Not only are they probably getting hit on or busy with a lot of customers , they will give out a lot of false IoI's in hopes to sucker you into buying something (commission). Picking the weekdays, i like Tuesdays and Wednesdays, to game girls in stores is great, and even with costumers you can walk around store and come back to the counter or employee later without the sketch orbitor factor. I like this best because after the costumer leaves she'll come right over away from other coworkers/ potential cock blocks to ask if you need help. (self induced isolation)

Initiation:
When you first walk into the store, walk in with a cheerful and playful demeanor. Trust me this is a big one. On the weekday's it's dry, boring and the time is passing by very slow to them. Your upbeat energy will at least piqued their interest. Remember it's all a game and you're there to have fun and get digits. When I first walk into any store where a cute chick working I always always always make a joke or nag them before asking for help. I like the asshole game the best. Usually start with something like, "wow you're the lazy one" or "damn i thought you were hot until I came closer" I have a smile on my face and just bring positive energy.
-This is important here as it gages not only their personality but there initial interest. I can't say how many dead ends i avoided by doing this simple screener. If she isn't the least bit piqued by your opener, ask one or two more questions and bounce.
I transition quickly to asking about some arbitrary product if my opener was well received. Usually asking them their opinion and saying the exact opposite. Remember they are accustomed to swaying customers. Example: Was gaming chick at clothing store, me: Hey which shirt you like, Her: the red one, me: i'll definitely go with the black one,you're just trying to sell me clothes. Her: haha wow no you look good in that. They love it. Transition to asking them about themselves, how long have they been working here, typical stuff you'd do on a normal approach.

Close:
After you've piqued their interest and got them chatty, time for the close. This one can vary and where a lot of beginners chicken out at. This is my favorite part of the interaction. I usually have two set closes
Close 1. "Well i wasn't really interested in buying anything, I just thought you were cute and wanted to say something". This surprisingly has worked wonders because of the previous transitions you've made before and screeners made in opener.
Close 2. You seem cool enough, what's your number so we can talk more about (product name) over coffee. This one is also another favorite of mine as it reinforces your sense of humor and the rejection stings a lot less.

Potential cockblocks:
We've all experienced that moment in a store when a cutie we were just about to open/close is approached by unaware customer or cockblocking employee.
-For customers, it's like a hierarchy and they are at the top. I usually just linger around if the convo was going good or if she states " I'll be right back" <- This happens quite often. I'm always a fan of turning negative to positives. A customer is a good way to gauge her interest. If one arrives and she goes off to help them and doesn't come back to you afterwards, she's probably not interested, so proceed according.
-For employees, Discretion is always a must in their hamster brains and from my experience they typically don't like to get hit on when their co workers are around (store gossip, being judged etc). If my target is in a store with one or more employees i try the separation technique by asking about some item far away from her coworkers. This works often. Another tactic is to just say fuck it and game as usual, especially when isolation is not possible. I typically try to include the other coworkers into the convo as to get a better flow going with my target. Example: was at concession stand and my target (hot 8) was surrounded by beta orbiters and a older co worker next to her. I know i couldn't separate so just incorporated the older one into the convo and she eventually insisted my target and I swap numbers.
While this approach style isn't for everyone, I've found great success on those boring days roaming the mall. Remember players: Timing, location and opening are the three biggest factors under your control. If you have any tips that work for you, post below.
-Coverdoc

This is FUCKING BULLSHIT.

I have made approaches in malls and had security called on me TWICE in two different malls!

FUCKING CUNT.

The first time I went in to talk to a young girl without even closing (just as a warm up) then on another occasion I went in again to talk to her without closing again, then the third time security pulled me aside and asked me to STOP.

In the other mall in another town I approached a 17 year old girl just ONCE and tried closing her but she refused until her beta orbiter coworker pulled her away, I left the store and then the security came up to me and asked me what I was doing.

When I explained he seemed really puzzled and could not comprehend why I was doing what I was doing. I reiterated I'd done nothing wrong.

Infact, here is my post about it from the incel forum

Quote:Quote:

Fuck that bitch.

Approach 3

Approached a jailbait in a shop, walked up to her when she was folding clothes and said "Hey" "You look good". Then I suggested we go for a coffee, she declined, then I said "You don't like coffee huh, what about a tea?" to which she declined then I said "final offer, Mcdonalds", which she also declined.

Then I suggested I should get her number so we could set something up another time. At this point she asked me if she could help me with anything, to which I replied bluntly, "No, I'm just here to approach women". To which she said "Well, I'm actually 17, so..." to which I said "Well, it's a bit of an age gap but it could work".

In the middle of which her cucked male colleague pulled her away but didn't confront me as I completely ignored his presence. So I hang around for another couple of minutes looking at shirts.

Then I leave the store casually and get approached myself, by security. The security guard asks if I had been in Lacoste and I answer yes, I have. Then he asked if I had approached a woman there to which I reply, yes, I have. There is nothing wrong with approaching women, that's how society works.

He asked me if I knew her and I said no I didn't. He said I had made her feel uncomfortable and that I shouldn't go around asking women for their phone numbers and other "personal questions" (such as offering them for coffee I guess?). Such an alien concept to approach a woman in 2018 it seems?He said if I did it again I would be asked to leave the whole mall. He asked for my name, address and telephone number which of course I declined to provide.

He asked me not to do it again in any store (about 100 separate stores in this mall) and that my "activities would be monitored". So on that note I left.

That is a new record. One approach, one rejection, one report. Six times I've been reported for approaching women now!

So shut THE FUCK UP about mall game

Messages In This Thread