rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best weightlifting app?

Best weightlifting app?

Quote: (12-25-2018 07:09 AM)joost Wrote:  

Something I think it will make the training better is to get an Apple Watch. Having to remove the phone from your pocket after every set so I can put the corresponding weight number is bothersome, specially when I'm listening to music. I use an iPhone SE. Can't imagine training with those monster phones.

So in my wish list are: an Apple Watch and those wireless headphones (AirPods).

The best motivation is to have pretty girls in the gym though.

Unless you're going to use it for a lot of other things then you're better off saving yourself a truckload of cash and just getting one of the Garmin/Fitbit/Etc type fitness tracking watches that are better designed to handle workouts anyway.

Ditto for the headphones, grab a good set of the fitness ones that are designed for working out (sweat-proof et al) that cost half as much as the airpods and are better headphones anyway. You can get the previous generation of Bose ones for less than $100, the set I've had is going on 18 months now of pretty solid usage with no issues. Ton of other brands make them just as well for less as well.

With the added bonus of not supporting Apple directly at least [Image: wink.gif]

Messages In This Thread