rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Merida, Mexico Datasheet 2018 by Waqqle

Merida, Mexico Datasheet 2018 by Waqqle

I'll jump in because I am sort of in the area....

So, in my experience, mostly in Playa/Tulum/Cozumel and CDMX, having a car in Mexico is a game changer. I have tried it both ways and it just changed everything. For example, if you are in Playa and have a girl you can say to her, let's run down to Akumal for the day or Tulum. I took a girl from CDMX to Taxco for a long weekend and it was the bomb. They fucking love that shit. I know a couple of girls that never go to the beach in Playa but take a Collectivo to Akumal for the day. IF you had a car you could really hook up some fun for them.

I have rented cars a bunch here and will probably buy a car in Mexico in the next year. 99.9% of the time renting a car here is the biggest hassle I have ever experienced in my life. It is what made me go car shopping down here. However, I found one car rental place in Cancun and with a location in Playa that does not do the typical insurance racket. One price all included, 800 pesos per day. It is called U-Save Rent a Car Cancun and then they have a Playa location. Cozumel is the same, there is one place that has a non-crazy ripoff system for car rentals. The place is called Isis, just search and you will find it.

I was doing to drive a car down from the US but then realized it is so much cheaper to buy here if you are going to spend any significant time here like months or years.

I work remotely and what I do for internet is part of the time I hotspot on ATT as it was much faster than my T-Mobile/Telcel mobile hotspot. I have also found certain places where I can get better wifi speeds, and not usually at Starbucks. I work remotely so I need absolutely reliable Wifi and it has been a problem in Tulum but not Cozumel or Playa. Well, one time I rented an AirBnb and the speed was shit even with a direct service, in Playa.

Playa is the home of tattooed girls and also Tulum. Now, I didn't have a good experience in Tulum but other posters pointed out correctly that Tulum has a great female to male ratio and is a complete win on the big parties at Papaya Playa Project. But that is not my game as I am older.

I failed to pull last night in Playa. Tonight I am going to at least number close this one girl at a restaurant that I have been to a couple of times that has given me IOIs and have chatted with. I have another online girl that I pipelined that is dying to fuck as she was trying to have phone sex with me so that is on the menu for the weekend. Then I have another one that wants to go get a drink tonight that I'm going to try and pull to my room after a drink right after dark.

Quote: (12-21-2018 10:11 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Repped, OP, nice datasheet. What are your thoughts on someone spending a few years there without owning a car?

Also, how was the wifi speed down there?

And did you see a lot of tattooed girls?

Merida's in my maybe pile...

Messages In This Thread