rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bowhunting - Spearfishing- Game Primal Connection

Bowhunting - Spearfishing- Game Primal Connection

Hey Kona, have you ever done the polynesian outrigger canoeing? It looks awesome. I do not see any outrigger canoes in the caribbean.

Quote: (11-21-2018 03:25 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2018 03:08 PM)gmoneysauce Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2018 03:07 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I am an active spearfisher. Today I'm collecting a bunch of spiny lobsters for Thanksgiving.

Aloha!

Kona, yeah, I read through your posts on this thread. All very inspiring stuff. I'll post when I get my first fish.

Do that. And good luck.

ive been doing it my whole life. My older posts were probably from my younger years, so my opinions may have been a bit more aggressive than they are now. Or maybe bogged down with equipment and techniques.

Here's how I feel now though: have fun but be safe.

1) Be good in the water. Remember the words of Snoop Dogg. "If the bitch can't swim she's bound to drizzound" Don't go any deeper than you think you can handle even if you're chasing a giant fish made out of gold with diamond eyes. Watch out for rocks and reefs. Things have a way of getting caught on them, and air runs out quick.

2) Don't spear yourself or your friends! Happens a lot. Watch where you shoot. Things are confusing underwater and when you not breathing.

Enjoy yourself and good luck again.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread