rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Converting Salsa/Dancing Game

Converting Salsa/Dancing Game

In the past weeks I have read several threads around latino dance for gaming.

So far I could identify 3 different strategies:

1) Testosterone olympics: become the best dancer at instructor level. This is not just gaming, it becomes your profession. You gain access to the best women, but need to put long term constant efforts. If you are not that good, you may still be able to game the female "beginners".

2) Contextual dancer: use your decent dancing skills among non-dancers. For example, in a club you will be noticed once you dance a regular song with your better than average skills. This is the typical strategy for night gamers.

3) Social circle: use your decent dancing skills for teaching others. Even if you are not an advanced dancer, your will gain the alfa status as "instructor". Hence, you gain access to most girls of that (temporary) community. This has been highlighted on Roosh last book's on game, as part of the social circle game annex.

I have decided to go for 3. Since I am latino and already have decent salsa/bachata skills, I expect to get a comparative advantage.

As a next step I have created a "dance challenge" course for newbies on reggaeton/latinpop, which actually teaches bachata basics. The pilot phase was ok, the most important thing was that I enjoyed teaching (which is a good sign for matching my personality with game). Next week I start approaching student-based associations in order to "sell" my course with the goal to access women between 18-24 years old.

Anybody here has run social circle game as latino dance beginner instructor? let's share experiences!

Fernando

Messages In This Thread