rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reframing your mind to battle depression and CBT

Reframing your mind to battle depression and CBT

I too have felt depressed for the most of my adult life and what I found helpful was:

Positivity
Discipline
Building (whatever personal project such as learning Spanish, building my body, an art portfolio, work-related but personal projects... )

What gets in the way is:

Physical health issues: partly genetic, causing me fatigue.
Isolation: I can't exaggerate this issue. Self perpetuating too.

There is also the problem that I've not completely figured out what I want to get from life and how exactly I'm gonna get it (see papayatapper's quote in my signature) and so there's still entropy (chaos/uncertainty) in my life that I need to figure out. I've made quite some progress though. For example I've decided that I don't want to stay in the academia however I've not yet decided if I want to stay in the West or not.

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

Messages In This Thread