rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Running Nigerian Thug Game: How to Shack Up With a Leftover Japanese Woman

Running Nigerian Thug Game: How to Shack Up With a Leftover Japanese Woman

Quote: (11-27-2018 11:00 PM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2018 10:47 AM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2018 10:16 AM)scotian Wrote:  

I was dancing with a local skank at backpacker club in Chiang Mai, Thailand a few years sgo when, as she was grinding her ass on my crotch, a black man’s arm reached across her back to grab her shoulder and brushed my face, my first reaction was to push the guy away, which I did. Turns out it was a massive Nigerian dude, about 6’4 and he started screaming at me and raised his hand with a bottle in it. I got the fuck out of there real quick, I assume he was pimping the girl. There’s some shady Nigerian fuckers in Asia, the funniest were the ones pretending to be from the US or Jamaica at the reggae bars.

I've seen them in bars in 3rd or 4th tier cities in China, for fucks sake. How the hell do they end up there?

Unrelated but I also met an older hammered drunk guy from Angola at a bar in HK once. Upon finding out I was American (I'm white) he unleashed a tirade about "American blacks" that would've made a hood-wearing, cross-burning KKK member blush.

I recall watching a documentary about Somalian immigrants to the U.S. (of high school age). They also loathed black Americans because they were so violent and always picking fights. The poor Somali kids could not understand the mentality. Then again, neither can I.

You've never met an actual Somali then, have you Tail Gunner?

Far, far worse, my friend.

Messages In This Thread