rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude approaches 1000 women and gets 0 lays

Dude approaches 1000 women and gets 0 lays

I went years without even kissing a girl as a teenager, despite being at parties/in bars every weekend, and trying. And then years more trying to get laid. So I can very confidently say I wasn't blessed with natural looks or game. I was definitely one of the worst looking guys in any given room. The exact weighting is a bit subjective depending on the region (some girls prefer muscle, some girls prefer style, some money). But the overall transformation was:

I put on 30lbs of weight in my first 2 years of working out (+2pts)
I completely changed how I dress. I got advice from girls and a couple of gay guys in my extended social circle in college, and started wearing clothes that were both fashionable and suited my body type and eye/hair colouring. (+1pt)
I worked on my other smaller aesthetics - I started going to an expensive barber and getting stylish haircuts that suited my face. And I got a tan and whitened my teeth (+.5pt)
I got a couple of good college degrees, and then have been working fairly well paid jobs since. This isn't a huge help for one night stands, more-so girlfriends, but there are still some subtle tell tale things that girls will notice in a bar or at a party - an expensive watch and an expensive pair of shoes being the most common (+.5pt)

Literally any man can do all of the above. The weightlifting and clothes/other aesthetic improvement stuff in particular is not hard at all. 4 hours a week in the gym, and roughly $1500 a year investment into clothes/haircuts etc.

I've yet to meet a man who dresses well, is in great shape physically, and who has a well paying job who doesn't get laid regularly. I strongly suspect they don't exist. Which why I think incels are just lazy and/or entitled snowflakes, because its possible to achieve all 3 of those things for almost any man with a even a small work ethic.

Messages In This Thread