rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Had issues closing after a girl came over for dinner.

Had issues closing after a girl came over for dinner.

Quote: (11-28-2018 06:16 PM)crispytaco Wrote:  

I understand that you start sexy-talk, that's good, but you don't convice the girl to have sex with you verbally.

I don't know what was your move, or if you kissed her. Just check Roosh's book. Start with the kiss, hand in her ckeek, then stop. Let her want more.
Then start again and touch her back and so on. Don't just go straight to the pussy as you mentioned. One step back, two forward.

IF by any chance she tell you again, she doesn't bang in the third date, tell her it is okay not to do it, but just keep kissing and arousing, etc, until she's horny enough.
thanks maybe i will give it a read this weekend. And i never told her i wanted to have sex with her.

i just put her in the mood, she told me to ask her anything. so i said. when is the last time u had sex. favorite position in sex. and she asked me the same (showing intrest ) even asked me if i like eating girls out when i said to her if she liked to give blow jobs) after a few questions and noticing her intrest i kissed her for a minute and then put my hand under her skirt in her pussy and she grabbed my hand . i tried again same thing. so i didnt pressure it. after that.

told her to get off the couch an come to my bed to lay down watch tv. and she didnt leave my couch ... bitch putting up restistance.... yet still showing intrest in me and txting me etc.

havent seen her in about 10 days. gonna have her try to chase me. i she doesnt then o well because she pissed me off lol. and i really do have other options.

also it didnt help that this girl wore lipstick. i hate kissing girls with lipstick... taste like chemicals and by the end of the night half her lip was pink and half was red.... lol. but thans for the advice. perhaps that was my mistake to rush it... and should have continued to kiss to get her horny and told her it was ok

Messages In This Thread