rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude approaches 1000 women and gets 0 lays

Dude approaches 1000 women and gets 0 lays

I'd love to know how many hours of his life this guy wasted on coming up with this plan, doing the 1000 approaches, and writing all his bitter autistic posts about the approach failures.

Imagine if he'd invested the hours into a good gym workout routine and his career instead. And maybe just asked a friend, an uncle, a father or brother, or even strangers on a game forum for some basic social calibration advice.

It really isn't that hard to bang 5s or 6s almost anywhere in the developed world: spend a year or two working out properly, spend $1000 on a decent wardrobe of clothes, have a reasonable career and don't be socially retarded. Nothing particularly hard. It boggles my mind how this 'incel' thing continues to grow. Like many of the other posters in this thread I got absolutely no love from girls as a teenager, so I put work into myself and changed things to fix that. It was hard work, but it wasn't rocket science, and it definitely paid off. I went from a male '4' to a male '8', and that +4point transformation is possible for any man.

A large part of the incel phenomenon seems to be how so many 18-25 year olds these days were raised to think "everyone is a winner" and "you're perfect just the way you are". So when they enter the Darwinian world of dating their minds just can't handle rejection/losing/criticism, so they give up. That or they're just too lazy to put the work in to engage in self improvement.

Messages In This Thread