rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude approaches 1000 women and gets 0 lays

Dude approaches 1000 women and gets 0 lays

Quote: (11-26-2018 04:44 AM)WannaBang Wrote:  

Then focus on losing your virginity if that landmark hasn’t already been reached and try to make that first girl your girlfriend for a year or two. Even if it means traveling to a country where you feel you will do better (which I did and was the number 1 game changer for me though that country has since become a lot harder). After that I am pretty damn confident he will finally be in a state to finally start approaching/gaming seriously.

With a relationship under his belt he will have the sensation of feeling like he was never an incel and that being with a woman ‘is no big deal.’ T

Great post, thanks for sharing!

The gf part is brilliant and very true. If you are extremely inexperienced with girls I think your intentions should be to form an emotional bond with the girl you approach. This sincerity will benefit both parties. Feeling love and that physical presence will remove a lot hatred and toxic ideas. After this it is easier to take any direction you want.

Messages In This Thread