rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude approaches 1000 women and gets 0 lays

Dude approaches 1000 women and gets 0 lays

^ I don't think anybody is "abusing a man". If this guy showed up here, posted some in-fields and said that he has had no success and asked for help, he would surely get it.

There actually was a guy who started a thread here a few years back who had approached 1000s of women and had not gotten laid even once aside from hookers. Multiple highly-repped members reached out to him, he got tons of advice, and eventually managed to sleep with several women and have a few relationships. Thread is here. It is worth reading, there's some gold nuggets in there.

From my experience this community is as helpful as it gets for a man who comes with a problem, explains it thoroughly and, most importantly, is willing to put forth the effort to solve it. Yeah people may rib you a bit but that's what guys do, it isn't anything personal.

However, if somebody shows up saying a version of "fuck women, I've approached a lot and haven't gotten laid, I'm not even going to bother with them anymore", then what is anybody supposed to say to that?

If you've already made up your mind and don't want to try with women any longer, that's your call, but imo this isn't the forum to post about that and expect widespread support.

Messages In This Thread