rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude approaches 1000 women and gets 0 lays

Dude approaches 1000 women and gets 0 lays

Quote: (11-25-2018 06:31 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

I was a loser and awkward as fuck too but goddamn at some point you have to take matters into your own hands, Keep an open mind and figure out what the problems you are having are. Come here for help, get a wingman WHO IS BETTER and HONEST with you, and COPY other guys.

Grinding through 1000 approaches is absolutely retarded. Cold approach is great for calibrating and rethinking how you go about the strategy.

Single and available girls dont fuck you for two reasons:

A. Your game is garbage.
B. You aren't physically attractive to them.

If you don't have one of these two you will lose the girl. Balance here is the key.

Game is garbage? Break game down to steps and just trying to achieve one step after another until you get to the point where you can get the bang. After the date the girl wont call you again? You failed on the date... The girl wont commit to the date after you get the number? You failed at the point. when you got the phone number... Always go back one step and analyze.

Notice girls are repulsed by you before YOU EVEN GET A 2 minute convo? Your attraction is fucked up. If you are a tall, lanky skinny dude... get in the goddamn gym! and if you still cant gain... join bodybuilding forums, learn the ins and out of nutrition and steroids and do a couple goddamn cycles to put the mass on.

I know it more complicated than this but there are such whiners here sometimes. Its BRUTAL out there in the age of Tinder and I barely complain about it. I place the blame on myself for not keeping my SMV up in order to take advantage of the opportunities.. Not blame the world, society and everyone else for me not getting laid.

Here's the thing, a lot of these guys are "whiners" for the exact same reason that they are in this pit in the first place: Society does push them down that path. This resonates with me because the only thing that kept me from being exactly like this dude was the fact that I had a father that taught me to not be a pussy and not fall into the shitty disposable role that society dictates for a lot of men. I took this a bit too far and completely eschewed women for most of my life, but the point still stands.

Seriously, think about how much you need to build yourself up before women acknowledge you as an actual human being. Imagine what it does to a person to basically be told that he's not successful enough, good enough, etc to be loved? And that's where a lot of these guys come from; if just getting laid could fix the problem we'd have gone to a prostitute and been done with it. But I see people on this forum getting cut down for suggesting that external factors make it a shitty situation for them.

Quote: (11-25-2018 06:37 PM)Kamikaze Wrote:  

Save us the sob story. Read this post.

Short quote from the post:

Quote:Quote:

Women want effortless attraction. They want a guy who is very attractive to them without any evidence that he's putting much effort into being that way. They very much value the romanticism of the "it just happened" kind of meeting, the idea that the guy was just there being himself and he was just right and he just happened to want her.

Even shorter:

No one likes a complainer.

Life isn't fair. Some people are better looking than others. Game is HARD. Hard AF. We get it. Everyone gets it. If you hang on to that belief for life, it will only bring you down.

I won't focus on you, just on Incel Jesus 1000.

Did he absolutely max himself out when it comes to attractiveness?
Did he do those approaches in good faith?
Did he learn something useful from those approaches, such that he modified his approach in an effort to get laid?
Did he actually try to get laid or was he trying to bomb, to prove a point?
Why did he post that thread in an incel forum and not here, where people could actually help him, instead of in a community where the people there will secretly hope to see a zero batting average to validate their worldview?

Ever heard of conflict of interest?

We're not publishing our anecdotal evidence in peer-reviewed science journals, but you still have to read everything on the internet these days with a much more discerning eye.

From the horses' mouth. Just read the two posts in this link, the quoted post from the guy recommending new (admittedly out of the box) approaching strategies, and our hero's response in ALL CAPS AND RED LETTERS.

As I said, game is really hard. And it requires a growth mindset, the belief that our abilities and intelligence are malleable and can be improved through our own hard work and perseverance. Others don't believe in the growth mindset, that our abilities and intelligence are innate and inherently capped by our nature. The general debate between incels and people like on this forum is whether the female mind can be hacked as we apply ourselves to better understand them. What do you think, does this guy have a growth mindset?

Was he trying to understand the women he was talking to? Was he even really talking to them, or just at them?

The guy that did the 1000 approaches has legendary tenacity, but zero adaptability from his posts.

He was trying to fail. And he succeeded, spectacularly.

You sort of miss the forest for the trees here. I've seen that post before, I suggest you reread it and do some considering of your own. That post describes perfectly well the fucked up dance that modern men need to go through to attract women. Women who are often uninteresting and generally unpleasant to the average man. It is that collision of what we're taught to believe (Disney movies, romance, all that bullshit) and stark reality that causes a lot of those people to go down that defeatist path.

I can, in fact, attest to the truth of that post as it says "'Creepy' is the catch-all label used by women for that which makes them feel uncomfortable." I have been learning that being an unattractive, yet confident guy is another form of "creep." I had a woman lodge a Title IX complain at me because I had the audacity to be forward. We were walking in a nearby park on what was ostensibly a date. I held out my hand to her and she took it; things kind of sputtered out as I noticed she seemed to be uncomfortable. I ended the date shortly after and didn't contact her after that. 5 days later I get told that there's a no-contact order between us because she felt "emotionally harassed."

Put together enough of those types of events and you become a bit gun-shy. This is a man that had been beaten down by life. Telling him to suck it up and don't complain is nothing short of lashing out at your own insecurities. Think about this: you see constant posts on this forum about guys choosing hobbies and interests based on what won't make them appear "beta." Here's a secret, anyone that denies himself of enjoyment to not appear beta probably is. This forum has its own biases and blind spots just like the incel forum. Get some perspective.

Messages In This Thread