rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude approaches 1000 women and gets 0 lays

Dude approaches 1000 women and gets 0 lays

Quote: (11-25-2018 07:45 PM)WannaBang Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2018 07:36 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2018 07:24 PM)WannaBang Wrote:  

I hate to admit it but I have finally come to agree with this. I only got 8/1600 approaches which while not 0 is still shit.

The 8 of 1600, you're saying you got 8 lays out of 1600 approaches? I'm curious if that's what the 8 means. And were any of them girlfriend material, like, if they were lays, did you try to partner up with them? Or things didn't go beyond one or two nights?

Hey man, yeah they were lays. I actually got a lot of dates (with 65 or so girls) and my lack of success was more a case of screwing up those dates. 4 became short term fuck buddies spanning a few months (1 wanted a relationship but I wasn't down). Out of remaining 4, 2 were in Brazil where I was leaving anyway, 1 was a sweet virgin I royally fucked up with. And the last is a milf who I probably could bang again as we are in contact but because she lives in Russia in some random town its logistically hard.

Congratulations, man...that's quite the effort. Repped.

[Image: clap.gif]

Messages In This Thread