rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude approaches 1000 women and gets 0 lays

Dude approaches 1000 women and gets 0 lays

Quote: (11-25-2018 05:48 PM)Shemp Wrote:  

For those of you who didn't listen but are curious, his targets are women working on a clothing store. His first line is "Hi. do you speak English?"' One says no. Another replies yes, so then he says. "My name is David. I like you. I think you are very attractive. What do you think about that?" She tried to interject a reply after "I like you", but he just kept on speaking over her voice until pausing after "What do you think about that?" The girl then says "Thank you" and tries to get away. "Only thank you? Can I ask you one more question? Is it because I'm too beautiful for you?" She then tells him she has a boyfriend. Then he asks "Is this your first lie of the day?" except he pronounces "lie" wrong, sounds like "why". She says she doesn't understand and he explains he knows she is lying about the boyfriend. Best part is at the end, when he's by himself again reviewing the set and gets excited talking about how he'd like to penetrate the girl.

He's not a native English speaker. He mentions the phrase "you look sympathetic" sounds off in English but okay in his native language. "Pareces simpática" does indeed sound okay in Spanish, but his accent doesn't sound Spanish. "выглядишь симпатичная" is also okay in Russian, and probably something equivalent in other Slavic languages, so maybe he's eastern European. Why he's speaking in English, I don't know. Maybe to make things more difficult for himself. Playing the game on hard mode.

This is an example of a case where a guy would be better off with social circle game. Do some group activities. Get some experience just taking to girls.

This is also a good example of why most guys should wait for the IOI (indication of interest) before approaching. If no IOI's, then get some advice on making yourself more attractive so you do get IOI's. Approaching without clear IOI's like this guy, and getting constantly rejected, is eventually going to fuck with your mind. You'll either become bitter or develop some shield to defend your ego. In either case, you become less attractive as a result. Constant failure begets more failure, so don't let yourself get onto that dead end track to begin with.

I hate to admit it but I have finally come to agree with this. I only got 8/1600 approaches which while not 0 is still shit. That amount of rejection does indeed fuck with your mind especially when you know you've gone all out maxing your look and done what you can to improve your game etc. You start to subconsciously convince yourself that you are low value which starts to project outwards and girls pick up on the resulting bad vibes.

The bold red especially applies to me because that is exactly how I've been behaving lately. The real issue is when you can't get IOIs no matter what you do. But as has been mentioned, the game is brutally hard and only the strongest will survive.

I had to stop listening to those audios because they were painful beyond all endurance. I don't think mine were a fraction as bad as his so it doesn't shock me in the slightest he got nothing.

Messages In This Thread