rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude approaches 1000 women and gets 0 lays

Dude approaches 1000 women and gets 0 lays

The responses to this are about what I've come to expect. Do you people realize that you are no better than women in shaming this guy for his "negativity" and "bitterness?"

People don't pop out of the womb like this. It's a constant, slow grind that wears them down to this state. But if you admitted that, you'd have to admit that there's something more than just "game" that contributes to your success. That would require you to step back and acknowledge that you aren't in control the way you'd like, you just fine-tune the results.

I can absolutely relate to this guy. Sure, I can see that he's awkward as fuck, but that's not all there is to it. I get along with most people and they are always quick to like me. But I have never really received any form of validation from females my own age. In fact, it is overwhelmingly received as an affront to them when I would dare express any interest beyond the platonic. People like us exist and it is not because we are irredeemably wretched or inherently evil.

I don't resent you guys, but I do not like the way you act towards people like this. I'm just glad that I have been smart enough to never let anyone in real life know I'm like this. That's the best lesson I've learned here: act like I'm normal, because no one can resist an opportunity to punch down.

Messages In This Thread