rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weight training with Jeff Cavaliere

Weight training with Jeff Cavaliere

Alright, tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I know most of us will probably be gorging ourselves to some sweet tune of food coma BUT you have one more workout to get in before you kiss all your hard work goodbye, just kidding. Seriously, gorge yourself gorgeous, you deserved it! And hopefully, you've been pounding away in the gym all year, and now, you finally get to settle down with a plate full of calories (and some second servings) of your family's good cooking.

Today's video by Delt Jockey Jeff Cavaliere is all about the BACK, baby! Let's bring it back one more time! Back! Back! Back! Okay, that's enough. Jeff is busting out our favorite muscle highlighters to help us understand how to target specific areas of our back for definition and put a focus on muscles that even I wasn't aware of! He goes beyond just the usual focus we put on the lat muscles. Here's the short list:

Traps (upper and lower)
Teres major
Rotator Cuff (three muscles)

I don't have a list of my normal back workout today because I'm going to implement some of what Jeff presents in today's video to my workout this evening.

As always... have a badass workout! Get that turkey! Get that turkey!

"How does one get off this thing?." ~ Marcus Brody

Fitness Thread: thread-69404.html

Messages In This Thread