rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Russian Women Too Dangerous

Are Russian Women Too Dangerous

Quote: (11-17-2018 05:02 AM)RespectivePerspective Wrote:  

I’ll just add my own anecdotes, fwiw.

American, 30’s, and have been doing Russia a little over 2 years now.

I think before any American stumbles into Russia, they should spend time learning about and appreciating Russian history and culture. A bit of practice with the language is encouraged, although I’ve gotten ok by relying on the women I’m with to help speaking to people and translating things.

As far as the character of the women goes, you should expect a fairly challenging learning curve which is where I’ve noticed many others like myself to give up. Personally, I can appreciate such things, but it’s not for everybody.

It took me a good 3-4 months to start getting a handle on how to communicate with them, and there’s not a whole lot of ‘one size fits all’ kind of advice I have about that other to note that Russia takes great pride in being one unto itself. They’re not West, and they’re not East. I wouldn’t even say they’re somewhere in between.

This encouraged me to be a bit more creative in my approach, and the biggest takeaway learned that I still use to great effect most anywhere is what I gained in my non-verbal communication skills.

Since I would spend less time worrying about the actual words I was using, I was able to correct some of those overlooked details like posture, room presence, use of hands/feet/eye contact, and all those things that only women notice and will disqualify over for seemingly no reason at all.

Since what works for me may not work for yourself, I’ll just say that having the disposition of a strong, silent type kind of alpha should serve most men well with Russian women.

Things that don’t seem to work well with Russian women is our Western sense of humour. I used to think I was a pretty funny guy, but any hint of clownish game I may have had lurking within me was quickly eradicated, as was sarcasm. If you can get that to work for you, more power to you, but I personally got nowhere being funny. You’ll just be seen as buffoonish.

Some positives that I have include their openness to older men. I’ve never had my age be a detriment with them, which is something I haven’t quite replicated in all the places I’ve been with a Caucasian majority population.

I also like how they’re mostly unaffected by a lot of the political correctness propaganda of the West, although this isn’t completely true and that you should always observe and never assume too much. But generally speaking, they seem to behave more like women who expect you to lead, and it’s one of the changes from Anglophone women I’ve most enjoyed.

Some neutral observations (not particularly good or bad things): since you are expected to lead, that means it’s generally not advisable to make them pay for things unless it’s a ticket from wherever they live to where you plan on meeting them if you’re getting to know them online first. But once they’re with you, and if they’re understanding that you don’t feel comfortable floating them any money until you meet, chances are they’re legit. Personally, I’ve never suspected any of the women I’ve seen of trying to con me, but be advised that other men say they have, and to just use your better judgement. A lot of men cannot seem to stand this aspect of paying for things, which is why I consider it a neutral item to note. I can’t imagine myself asking a Russian woman to pay for meals and hotel rooms and such, but I’ve never been to night clubs there or had to worry about a drinks tab looting my wallet, so it’s probably just as important that you’re choosing the right kind of company, and like most everywhere else, hanging around alcohol and debauchery will make the chances of you getting hustled go way up, so plan accordingly.

Some negative takeaways: while I would say Russian women are of above average intelligence, you may struggle to form deeper intellectual connections than expected. Even if they speak good English (the women I’ve been with do) they’re not all that receptive to our suggestions and good advice. I’ve experienced this elsewhere in the world as well, but it seems their pride can come before your wisdom and experience, so I’d suggest being prepared for dealing with their defiance shit testing through direct and deliberate action, and not words. Talk is cheap with these people in comparison.

Another negative is that nearly all the Russian women I’ve met either have a poor, or non-existent relationship with their fathers. For me, it wasn’t until I started getting into Russian women did I realise how inevitably problematic this will become. It’s not unusual to meet women who will say their only memories of their father revolve around alcoholism and abandonment, and it predictably (although not always immediately noticeable) will reflect in their character; namely the fragile relationship you’ll have with their loyalty. These types I would definitely advise being most careful with if you have marriage aspirations or want to have children. If after 10 years of knowing her she’s not already gone, chances seem high that she will probably already hate your guts and be scheming to get out. This can possibly be avoided by leveraging your power financially so she doesn’t have enough of her own money to act on such ideas, but if you end up bringing them back to America, they quickly learn how pathetically easy it is for them to find and manipulate Mr. Beta-Bux, so plan accordingly.

There’s a lot of good advice here and in other threads, but I don’t think you should let any of those who are more critical to deter you from trying. There may be easier women elsewhere, and if it’s easy you want, try your luck in the Philippines or Uganda. But if you can learn to appreciate Russia for more than just poontang, you can have a good experience and get most of what you want out of it.

Excellent post. Lots of good information in here. I learned a few things from your observations. But I will say I learned the most and it was about myself when I was actually there having the experience good and bad. And yes agree everyone should try it at least once. There are a lot of guys on this site who seem to be only dating 10's and not paying for anything and getting to sex quickly. I want to hear some of those stories and how they got to that point. Not hearing very many though.

Interesting point about their attitude. Russians do seem to be in a world of their own. And the rest of the world is just not quite right. However at the same time they are fascinated by travel and going and living in other parts of the world. I believe this like most other things is a holdover of their Soviet past.

I will give you a couple of anecdotes that were fascinating to me. All of the women I dated and spent time with over there were intelligent, cultured and educated. They were well read and spoke at least two languages or more. But one woman a very smart woman made a point of letting me know in no uncertain terms that America never put a man on the moon. That it was all made up and it was faked. I was a big incredulous since I actually know many people that worked on the Apollo program, and I have actually met an astronaut that went to the moon. But I did not say anything I just smiled and kept it to myself. Why bother and mess up a good thing.

On another Russian woman sweet and as can be and crazy about me. We were having a nice romantic walk in Prague when we can across a display of very large embossed photographs showing the struggle of the people of Prague in 68 with Russian T72 tanks and unarmed Chezch kids with Molotov cocktails standing up to them. It was incontrovertible. When I mentioned it to her she seemed to know nothing about it and did not want to discuss it. She smiled and tried to ignore it. I brought it up again and explained it to her briefly and she did not even seem to believe me. I was amazed. This was an educated and worldly person. Not some rube from a village kept in the dark.

At that point, I immediately dropped it. Knowing that politics and pussy do not mix. I have even heard stories of American men married to Russian women who ended their marriages when they got into discussions about WWII and what happened there. It is a just a no-go zone where you cannot win. Or if you do win you lose ultimately and what for?

Interesting thing.

"Go get yourself some"

Messages In This Thread