rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chiang Mai datasheet 2017

Chiang Mai datasheet 2017

My experience in Chiang Mai was nowhere near as bad as a few people are making it out to be. Yeah if you stick to the old city and Tinder you’re going to be in Thirst Valley because you are one of literally millions of other probably tall decent looking white dudes looking to dip your mango slice in some tasty Thai sticky rice. The best girls I met were in person and far outside the main city, for example CMU. Although you can meet hot chicks both local and foreign at Zoe in Yellow complex after 11 PM or so and then Spicy after midnight. Yes you will have to play Frogger to avoid the ladyboys but who cares. Plenty of thin cute Thai girls to approach and many are nice. Also CM is the easiest city I’ve ever been to to bang tourist girls and flight attendants. Screen for the non-western ones and it’s fine.

"If you're gonna raise a ruckus, one word of advice: if you're gonna do wrong, buddy, do wrong right."

Messages In This Thread