rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuba

Internet game wouldn't be effective in Cuba. Internet is only available at $125 a month at dial-up speed. Other way is to use internet cafes which cost roughly $6's a month. Cubans dont have that kind of money unless they have family in Miami or are jinetaras.

You can get normal chicks their I've swooped a half-dozen but again when you hear people saying they swooped 8 girls in 9 days...they are bagging hookers or blatantly lieing. Unless they went their like 10 years ago then I've heard anything was possible. Now a days though the cops are strict and heavily enforced.

I was at a disco called La Roca in Guardalavaca and I was dancing with a cute little white chicks no more than 5'1 with nice curves and she'd dance away from me every now and then when she said the police are watching. I had another experience in Casa de la Musica (Which is apparently now a P4P joint) Where a girl I was banging wouldn't even sit with me because of police. It was ridiculous.

One girl who I actually did see their for a while would scan everywhere looking for police. Through word of mouth I heard that she had previously been arrested for being with a foreigner...i.e. she told my friends novia...novia tells my friend and he tells me. She had rough hands... I family friend of mine met a girl one night doing kaoraokee and she had the same hands as well and had been arrested as well. I dont know the cause of the hand thing but it doesnt feel particularily nice. When I hung out with her she'd walk ahead with her friend say 10 feet and id walk with my Cuban male friend outside. Just so she wouldnt be seen by the police with me.

If your gonna do Cuba though and you got some cash its not cheap. Rental cars in Havana are ($120 dollars a day) id recommend Havana. I don't go their because I go to Cuba primarily to cycle but thats where all the action is going on. Theres supposedly great entertainment, pretty women from all over Cuba who go their to study/work in the big city. Theres also stuff to do.

There is also a heavy police presence their as they have cops on the corners of main squares and from what Ive heard in clubs as well. It seems that in Havana people can live with a bit more freedom as its a big city and many of the girls will have been from all over and thus can be seen anonymously as opposed to the little village girl who sleeps with foreigners.

Food in Cuba is subpar but you can get hookups to go eat at a Cuban families house...When Ive done this ive had stuff like steak and even an order of octopus which i didn't order but someone else did which is fairly good. You will be heavily overbilled though with everything though. You pay for things in CUC, Cubans pay in Cuban pesos. I think it comes out to they pay about 1/25th of what you do but I could be off. This includes everything.

Cuba would be a legit place for someone like G-Manifesto who appears to have cash and lots of it. I suspect whites and latins would have the best shot their just based on the fact atleast I get that vibe from them. If your balling though and can park your yacht in Marina Hemmimgway I'd suppose anything is possible though. I remember someone saying something about banging girls I believe in DR and then being asked for money after. That does happen, Ive had friends who that has happened to as well as one girl who asked me for money similar to roosh's situation in Venezuela.

The positives simply put to Cuba are nice scenery, good roads for cyclists and decent beer, (Cristal for a lite, Bucanero for hard beer) and a wide variety of shapes and figures. The downsides are that most women are just looking for a meal ticket or a one-way ticket out.

The police. The sneaking around that has to go on which I must say is brutal. I should also add for you that drugs are life in prison in Cuba. So be forewarned. In the past they've only cracked down on the women seen with men but I've heard that might be changing if its believed to be P4P. People seem to be able to take girls to some legit casas in Havana from what Ive read. The casa owners at these will also not take down the girls ID. Ive never had a girl willing to go to legit casa in the provinces. This essentially doubles your hotel cost.

There aren't hostels their. Casa particulars run for roughly 25-35CUC a night for the most part. Obviously if you want to stay in a mansion your paying significantly more. You also will get scammed regardless of what you think. When I was last their with my buddy a girl gave us money to buy her a drink she then asked for 20 bucks to give her friend cab for money home. When I told her no she followed my friend and I and she saw us dancing with girls and was saying she could get us a casa for the night to the girls.

If that wasn't enough some gay guy wouldnt stop looking at my friend and trying to talk to him. We then had a white fugly cuban guy who tried to tell us he was from Germany after it became apparent he wasn't as my friend had been to Germany we left the bar to dance and the guy begged us to tell the girls we were dancing with he was from Germany. He even followed us out the bar when we left and wouldnt stop yapping at the girls. It got to the point where he was calling them "putas" and stuff. But I mean what can you do you can't hit the guy cause who wants to risk ending up in Guantanamo. I also asked him to leave a multitude of times.

From what Ive been told from close friends and family Havana is the place to be. The fine for American is also $15,000 to my knowledge for being caught in Cuba. Rich Americans get around this by sailing their and parking in the Marina Hemmingway in Havana.

Messages In This Thread