rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How important is being "close" to nightlife ?

How important is being "close" to nightlife ?

ok so i live in a condo right near howard ave in tampa for anyone thats familar we have UT, USF etc. i can walk to the nightlife about 7-10 min walk.. I am better staying here..? logistics wise it is better. I am 30 years old alot of these girls are 18-21. but i do have a love for miami and south beach clubs wynwood and brickell but would all be a 15 minute uber from north bay village or taking the trolley down or 79th st area and all the action is on south beach (hostel game) wynwood and brickell. I mean for the whole pictures another thing I like about Miami is ability to do work at the beach unlike tampa where there isn't much but locals. I think with colleges though the one night stands may be slightly more rare then a women in her middle 20's because they have to worry about there friends reputation more etc. thoughts thanks! I will also say one more thing, gaming in latin america besides the hooker part is so much easier than america

Messages In This Thread