rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Budapest or Dubai?

Budapest or Dubai?

Quote: (11-05-2018 04:51 AM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

But feminism?? I don't know. You must come from a different time because I think Hungary is as good as it can get in terms of that today.
I have a chick (sweetest girl I've ever met by the tway) I see whenever I'm in Budapest and she has introduced me to some female friends and they all have conservative and traditional values and they laugh at me when I talk about the feminism I've experienced elsewhere like Sweden.

On Sundays there are also shitloads of couples walking around and I would say that it's probably this "K-selected culture" that can make it harder to game there if you want to score ONS.

Feminism there is still nothing compared to Anglo countries. But it is there, and it is increasing. Unfortunately I met a bunch of local girls who identified as such, one was even organising demonstrations.

Go further into EE and you'll find better than Hungarians. Maybe you got lucky but it's pretty widely known their girls are sluts... not a k-selected culture at all, especially in Budapest. Boyfriends sure, but they'll still give you a shot as long as he's not about to roll up right then.

As a city though it's actually pretty hard to beat and has a lot to offer in other ways, great place to have fun and notch up but wouldn't hunt for a LTR there.

Messages In This Thread