rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inheritance and Life direction question

Inheritance and Life direction question

Hi guys
Hoping to hear some life direction advice that relates to my situation

I'm early 20s, with an economics and operations management bachelor degree living in an English speaking country.

Two years ago a close family member passed away. They left me 2 houses, one, our family house, worth USD 1.1 million, and an investment residential house, worth USD500,000. They also left about USD105,000 in the bank.

Both houses are rented out, bring in about 53,000 dollars per year, from which i've been living off about 23,000 per year, other money goes to income tax, saved, repairing things in the houses.

Whilst some will be thinking that this means I'm set for life or something like this, I feel like I should be working to try and improve this situation, grow this wealth, through investment or something or starting some kind .

I was thinking that I should work towards saving for a third property, this time in the commercial sector (ie a small office or retail place).

After I finished university I traveled around Europe, but I felt after a time that it wasn't enough for me to just travel around here and there and have fun with girls, have to develop in other areas of life.

I came back to work on building a career but I don't really have a clear idea of what I should do further. I'm interested in trade, entrepeneurship, eastern europe, investment and real estate.

Was thinking about going back to university, (because it's hard to find a decent job with my degree and no experience (except for mini relationships with Slavic girls)), to study Finance or accounting, but I can't say I'm super passionate about doing this.

I was hoping you guys could give me some ideas on what to do next and grow my wealth

Messages In This Thread