rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Old Town Scottsdale Data Sheet

Old Town Scottsdale Data Sheet

@kaotic Haha nice yeah sounds like you had a much better time. And I def did see a lot of bigger groups of guys. I’m sure if I had a couple guys with me closer to my age it could’ve went differently but I still don’t see it as somewhere I’d really want to go back to absent the fact my brother lives there. By contrast I was recently in Austin and had a blast and I always do well and have a great time in Montreal

@sdsven. Yeah we had no idea what the event was for or that there was even one going to be there that night. I generally didn’t like the vibe of most of the places around there and unfortunately my brother is probably a bit out of touch with where to go on what nights. . I definitely didn’t feel under dressed. First night I was wearing a nice plaid collar shirt with nice jeans and boat shoes and Saturday nice collar shirt again, nice watch, nice jeans, and dress boots. However there were a lot of guys wearing suits at the W. I figured being a hotter climate AZ would be more casual as far as how people dress but not really. And yeah I was def not out looking for a relationship. I had very limited time to make something happen.

Messages In This Thread