rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

STD close calls and near misses

STD close calls and near misses

Basically herpes is the one you got to be weary of, it's extremely common, and I'm of the opinion that if you raw dog enough slutty women you will catch it eventually.

Herpes isn't cool obviously, but I think the social stigma is way worse than the reality. Basically you get a couple uncomfortable cold sores on your junk for a couple weeks, its kind of a mind fuck, and there is discomfort, but if you take meds it should clear up. As long as you are healthy and have a strong immune system, you may never have another outbreak.

I think a lot of people either have contracted the virus, and for whatever reason don't have an outbreak, or don't have a sever enough outbreak that they can definitively know they have it, or go to the clinic to get it diagnosed.

A lot of people have it, and are in denial or just straight up won't ever admit it, due to the social stigma. No one wants to be labeled "that guy with herpes."

Unfortunately this is how shit gets spread, when people know they have it, but won't tell the other person, out of fear of social repercussions. Basically, I'm quite certain my psycho BPD whore of an ex-GF knew she had the herp, but didn't tell me for the entire 8 months we dated. I ended up "popping" and she put on this elaborate "performance", acting like I was this bad guy that fucked around, gotten herpes, and was giving it to her. I'm quite sure this was one of her many elaborate lies, meant to cover her own tracks.

Any how, all the "super-alpha" guys like Samseau probably don't want to hear me rant about this, or maybe they are just so "alpha" that they are immune from catching STD's.

Obviously HIV is the big one you got to be concerned about, but realistically unless you have sex with a woman on her period, or are having anal sex, the rates of transmission are super low.

Syphillys, gonhorea, and clymidia, you just take some meds and it clears right up, not much to worry about there, unless you are fucking a chick and have to break it to her.

Messages In This Thread