rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Japan Bang Experience

Japan Bang Experience

^ "for foreigners, a huge difference was that there just weren't that many of us. If you were a caucasian male, you pretty much had women throwing themselves at you in the early 90s. When I lived out in the inaka in '92, there were only a couple of us in my city that weren't married, and we both had women show up on our doorsteps from time to time saying that they'd heard a gaijin lived there and they had never been with a white guy, and how 'bout it?"

It always makes me sad to hear stories from the "glory days" like this (granted, there's probably a fair bit of hyperbole involved) then reading a modern account (such as the OP) and realising just how much things have declined in terms of RoI. I suspect it's only a matter of time before the rest of Asia follows suit.

To paraphrase another member: "Japan went from being a pussy paradise to challenging even for well-integrated expats in less than a decade". Just goes to show how quickly these "pussy paradises" can deteriorate.

Messages In This Thread