rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Budapest sheet

Budapest sheet

Quote: (10-11-2018 01:49 PM)MisterFresh Wrote:  

So the main reason I keep coming back here is that it’s more relaxed than big western cities like Paris and London, in part because it’s smaller, and also because it’s not really multicultural (yet?). In Budapest, you get the benefits of a more homogenous, higher trust society, and dare I say it feels more European than Paris. (FWIW in 2 weeks I closed a 5 and a 7)

I firmly believe Paris is a, if not the, capital of world culture. And that its a city everyone should visit at least once in their life time - there are just so many must sees there. But I completely agree with Budapest being a much more livable, somewhat commonly unthought of alternative to Paris. The cities are quite similar.

Budapest has some similar pretty architecture, comparable weather in summer, far more reasonable prices, as good or better English levels, no migrant problem whatsoever, is safer and is a much more manageable size just geographically. Its a much better place to spend any visit longer than a week in.

It also doubles as Paris in a lot of films interestingly, for budgetary reasons.

Messages In This Thread