rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tip to find the most beautiful women; any country (less-used pipeline technique

Tip to find the most beautiful women; any country (less-used pipeline technique

Interesting approach.

I can definitely see this working well in Middle Eastern countries (like Lebanon and Turkey, as you mentioned).

These are countries where direct online dating is a little taboo and some girls, especially the highest quality girls, wouldn't dare put their picture on an app like Tinder out of fear that someone of their relatives or in their social circle will see their picture and call them out on it.

This is especially the case in a small clannish country like Lebanon, where everyone knows everyone else.

But some of these girls can still be desperate to get a new man in their life -- especially from outside their existing social circles.

This means that some websites that offer the possibility of meeting new people but which are ostensibly about something else other than dating, can have a lot of potential.

I haven't used this Twitter approach myself, but I've been able to use a similar strategy on language learning websites, for example.

Anyway, thanks for the idea, montaigne. I will definitely be giving this a try.

Messages In This Thread