rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Progress thread of FenyoLuc

Progress thread of FenyoLuc

So i again decided to get some muscle, and i took the first steps to it, and hopefully will succeed with this 90 day program of mine.
Now a little description about me, im have a pretty low BMI under 18, around 16,5-17 i think. IN better days i had hit the minimal 18 mark, but at the end of the summer and start of the new semester, i dropped down 5 Kg.
So now im 55kg with 185 cm of height... Now imagine a dude with one of the best facial features... as lean as i am. quite disappointing, not living up to my own potential nor my own standards.

So i started with AX-10 (or "inferno size"), a GVT based training, and its rather tiring. Hardly could do the 10x10, but i had to find out my max, so i could do the workout with proper weights. And so it tired my chest right at the start, so i had to drop weights till the end... nearly half of it, what i started with.
Which i know is not good but i hope that next time, since i will know what to start with, i can stick to the weights.

And just a not to myself:
incline bench press 35kg ~60%of 1RM
underhand barbell rows 20kg + bar weight cirka 12,5 kg (im not sure i've gotta ask for tomorrow) ~75% of 1RM

Wish me good luck the goal is to put up 5-10kg under these 90 days, the overall goal is to reach 80kg. which means 25kg+ to the current

Messages In This Thread