rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Value of the Middle East

The Value of the Middle East

The region doesn't get a lot of attention on the forum, so I wanted to bring up a couple of points as to why the Middle East shouldn't be discarded for a long term destination.

Firstly, it's all about location. It's well, in the middle. A 7 hour flight will land you either in Central Europe or SE Asia. That's an easy flight to 2 totally different worlds, both being fertile hunting grounds.

Head north and you have EE, including Georgia, which is an untapped resource, with the flight costing less than $300. Even closer is Egypt and Greece/Crete/Cyprus, which have top resorts which provide places to swoop for 4 day weekend getaways. And don't forget E. Africa. No one on the forum has ever complained about Ethiopia of the Nubian beauties it breeds. Again, a short and cheap flight away.

On top of that, some of the world's best rated airlines are out of the region, like Etihad and Qatar Airways.

Secondly, the diversity. The region is a melting pot. Women from all over come here for work. Indian, Filipino, Sri Lankan, EE, British, ect. You don't have to leave your backyard to score something off the buffet. Because of this, the food selection is phenomenal. The only place you'll find this level of Lebanese food is Michigan, and who the fuck wants to go there, period? It's nice to be in a place where so many cultures are living together, with minimum drama.

Thirdly, money. As long as oil is pumping, jobs will be bountiful. And westerners are sought out. Marketing, finance, trades, selling ass...it's all here. If you have your shit together, you'll make it here, no worries.

There's more, I'm just tired of typing. I'll add more later. Bottom line though, don't discard the region, especially in your career path. There's a lot going on over here, especially for the success driven players.

Messages In This Thread