rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's Her Deal?! - In Need of Advice : )

What's Her Deal?! - In Need of Advice : )

@Al O'Peesha

Thanks buddy, I appreciate it!

I think I got myself a regular side chick. After my last post I went out with my bros to get drunk, I was high and fucked up and was in no mood for chicks. I guess I was giving off a IDGAF vibe, because one pretty little hot number approached me, at first I was kinda surprised, but I gave it a shot anyway. We ended up having a drunk-sex, but she keeps coming back for more. I try to keep it VERY casual, hinting that I have other chicks on my plate, I guess that made her mad, but said she's okay with it as long as we stay cool (LOL!). She's not the model material, but not ugly either, I'd say 7.5/10 and oh, she gets me hard like a motherfucker.

I got one question though - the thing is, I keep it like I'm the boss, I even left one time on purpose, she was getting ready to have sex, I got a call from my buddy, I absolutely could've ditched him, but I said I had to go drinking and she was like wtf?! I guess it made me seem like a super high value male. I ignore every word I would've preferred she didn't say, I say things like "I'm coming over now, get ready" and shit like that all the time. One time she cried, I was kinda pissed at myself for being too much of an asshole, showed ZERO emotion, I thought she'd be done with me but all this shit hooked her up like crazy. I get "wake up, baby" every morning and "I'm gonna suck your dick tomorrow" every night.

I guess it's pretty good, but I don't want her becoming too attached (she certainly seems that way), even though I told her that it's just fucking, she keeps bringing up stuff like "u ever wonder what could be a year from now" shit. I shut her down every single time. How do I keep this "relationship" as it is?

Messages In This Thread