rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Sargon of Akkad thread

The Sargon of Akkad thread

Quote: (09-18-2018 03:39 PM)Ocelot Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2018 05:14 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Metokur and Sargon both sound really sad, like high school mean girls in a show down.

You're obsessed with me.

No, you're obsessed with me.

No real humor, no good points. Metokur spent twenty minutes basically saying that someone saw a folder marked "Jim" on Sargon's desktop, therefore he is living rent free in Sargon's head.

Extremely poor showing.

I disagree in part: Metokur makes money from internet drama and sperg-baiting. He only goes after people who take themselves far too seriously. He's also not a wannabe political figure trying to represent some movement. Sargon is by far the bigger loser here.

Metokur is actually performing a valuable function too, namely dragging people who are far too fucking autistic through the mud, which deters people from allowing them to hold too much power in their respective movements. Same when he attacked the Honey Badgers.

I actually found the red pill and Roosh through watching Karen Straughan's videos back in 2011/12, and her old videos were great intros for blue-pilled men, but all the people she's associated with are absolute degenerates. We're talking furries, bronies and trannies. Jim shone a light on just a fraction of that autism, and I think that's a good thing, even if the drama was childish.

If he went after anybody actually useful like Tommy Robinson, trying to start drama, I'd have a very different opinion.

Fair enough, but all he does is shit on people. It is like he has been possessed by pure scorn and arrogant glee, and that's it. I got that same feeling from Jim Goad when he debated Forney and Aurini. Like he had decided to embody an archetype instead of being a human being. It's not that he isn't funny or incisive, because he is, and I particularly liked his take down of sovereign citizens. I just feel a chill when I hear that fake radio voice of his. Can't be more articulate than that. Just feels like he is missing something.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread