rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are french women overrated?

Are french women overrated?

To answer the original question « are french women overrated? », the answer is yes, France in general is overrated, not only for women. There has been a constant decline in the country since the 80s. There used to be brilliant intellectuals, philosophers, movie directors and some classy masculine actors. Now it’s a mediocracy full of whining betas.
It’s not a surprise that there is this japanese syndrom where japanese people get depressed when they come to live in Paris, the reality is so far from the idealised image they had of the city. Yep the reality is far from Truffaut movies.

Regarding women, it really depends on your tastes, if you like mixed and black women, there are plenty of cute ones, they used to be friendlier than the pure french ones but since a few years their value increased drastically so their attitude changed as well.

Parisians in general aren’t friendly and women are no exception, people overall are courteous (at least in the center of Paris) but very individualistic, unfriendly and selfish.
Girls aren’t friendly in Paris and can shatter your ego if they don’t like you, the thing is you need to display value (like everywhere). I get different results depending on how I’m dressed, people all put each other in boxes and there are indeed some niches.

I agree with the comment above about men here being either ghetto monkeys either white pussies. They represent the majority of men in Paris.
Basically a man from a minority having his shit together, stylish, speaking proper french (those monkeys from the hood all speak the same way) will do well.
Same with a white dude who is man enough to approach a woman with confidence, lead her and isn’t shitting his pants when he faces these ghetto troglodytes, that guy will have success.

I understand the hate toward french girls and I am not trying to defend them, I am myself sick of France and planning to leave even though I recently came back, it’s not a country for ambitious and hard working people, too much jealousy, mediocrity, passivity and bitterness.
Quality of life is better in other regions of France and people are friendlier, the problem is that the country is centralized and if you are a white collar most of the interesting jobs will be in Paris.

Basically in Paris both women and men are assholes, try making friends in this city and you’ll see how difficult it is.

JohnQ is making good observations however the french cuties he refers to won’t be visible and even less accessible to the tourist who is in Paris for a few days.

@weallbang5: if I come back to London we can meet and talk, For now I really don’t feel like wasting my time with a guy who posted 12 messages, half of which are pure hate toward french and italians, try to bring some value please. Also man up, if you mention my name like you did above, at least do it frontally, not in a sneaky way like you did.

Cheers.

Messages In This Thread