rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The YouTube censorship thread

The YouTube censorship thread

I've long advocated for BitChute since it's nice and safe, but just found another nice feature they intentionally put in for people getting fucked over by jewtube.

There's a little box in your channel setup for the YT channel ID number, it isn't said what they use it for right there, but after searching the official help file turns out it AUTOMATICALLY mirrors all your YT uploads from that point on!

My only complaint with BitChute so far is quality, I'm using it on my end to bypass copyright, and my current project is uploading all the singles from the Eagles "Their Greatest Hits" album in order each day. There's a really nasty copyright block on those, so far everything except "Take It Easy" got killed right away worldwide.
Anyway, the reason I mention quality is because I upload the exact same master file to them with my super high bitrate AAC audio stream inside, and it's obviously being transcoded to a garbage bitrate because there are horrible artifacts.

After downloading it from them and analyzing the file I was a little disappointed, but then again it's a free service so I'm not going to complain too much. Hopefully it's something they can improve over time. I don't really care about video quality so if I can encode the files in a way where it'll leave my audio track alone I'll do it.

[Image: attachment.jpg40020]   

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Messages In This Thread