rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Brazil election thread

The Brazil election thread

Quote: (09-08-2018 04:44 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Can a large country in SA ever have a right-leaning leader without going crazy? They have serious divisions across wealth and social lines and the criminals are only getting worse.

Or is a SA right wing leader a leftie/centre by Western standards?

Chile under Pinochet implemented quite strong reforms that stabilized the country for decades to come. He went somewhat overboard under certain conditions, but on the other hand - commies deserve helicopter rides anyway.

But Chile had a big advantage - it was back then 60%+ White. If Argentina had a leader like Pinochet, then they would be on mid-European level in terms of living standard.

You need 3 criteria for a successful system in our level of development (I am not talking about medieval advancement where the highest achievement was piling some rocks on top each other):

1) Shitlord rather not too corrupt leader who do what is necessary (in some countries stronger hand is needed than in others like Japan)

2) A system that is free-market, but not too libertarian (forget about the unseeing good hand of the market if that hand gets hold of your streets, water and utilities)

3) A population of sufficiently high intelligence and working ethics - in our current development the threshold is an avg IQ of 97. If you go below on average, then you may get in deep shit over time as people are easier manipulated, vote for insane candidates (Venezuela), are more corrupt as large parts of the population see only that as a valid point to compete when there is a 25 IQ gab between them and others.

That is why Chile, Uruguay and Argentina do the best - though they have still structural difficulties more akin to Portugal and a system that is partly way too much coming out of feudalism.

I noticed recently that there is a huge SJW-diversity-feminism push especially in countries like Brazil. That will fuck things up even more as they cannot afford it. I heard from diversity commissions even applied around the country who question students for university quotas and have a bunch of frankly racist questions especially for blacks like assessment of the thickness of the lips, broadness of the nose and gums. (And it's other blacks questioning them which is bizarre since a DNA test is super-cheap nowadays.) You really cannot make this shit up. And the worst thing is that I heard that even if you are 100% super-black, but answer wrongly in respect to the far-left questions of social justice, then you are not deemed black and won't get the university slot.

It's insane - and double insane because a country like the US can afford such inefficiencies far better, but Brazil?

Thus Brazil will likely remain a deeply divided unstable country. Uruguay and Argentina might pull through and go forward one day - I am less optimistic about those places. Nice to travel and good people, but so what?

Messages In This Thread