rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crashing conferences for networking

Crashing conferences for networking

I ran a variation on this last week.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11405.html

The model I met who was working the convention (as an usher) was being paid chump change.

I told her she was coming with me to the luncheon the second day. I walked in late, with her on my arm. The conference sponsors looked puzzled ("Haven't I seen her somewhere else?") but said nothing. I took her to the front of the banquet hall and seated her at a table directly in front of the speaker. Enjoyed my lunch and made small talk with the other guys at the table, while they drooled over her.

Later, the vendors had an open bar in the expo area. I waited until the initial surge had died down, then walked in with her on my arm. Same puzzled looks from the sponsors, then shrugs and distraction.

Showed up at the awards banquet that night with her on my arm. Late, but not too late for dinner. Same scenario, third round.

After dinner and plenty of free drinks, I told her she was coimg with me to my room. I ignored her protests about, "I'm supposed to meet my boyfriend in half an hour!" and walked towards my room. She followed along a few paces behind me and...

Messages In This Thread