rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Los Angeles Data Sheet - 2018

Los Angeles Data Sheet - 2018

Quote: (08-30-2018 01:15 PM)RDF Wrote:  

Casa-nostra,

Both of those are bars. Seven Grand doesn't have a dance floor at all, and Davey Wayne's has a small one that can be fun, but on a Thursday it likely won't be too crazy. I love the place, but it isn't the best spot for traditional dance floor game.

In downtown, Exchange LA is the biggest club but I don't think its open this Thursday. Honeycut is another bar/club that is pretty dance floor focused, open on Thursdays, its not my favorite place but probably the best spot if you're looking for a club in downtown tonight. 1OAK thursdays used to be great, but you probably need a connection or to buy a table, and its in weho so its a drive as well.

If you're young enough (<28 or so), you should consider hitting up the 9-0 near USC (technically called "901 bar") since you're pretty close by. It's the first Thursday of the school year, so it will probably be absolutely insane, filled with drunk hot USC chicks.

Honestly, no club in LA, especially on a Thursday, can remotely compare to what you'll experience in Vegas, so I would consider going to some bars/9-0 rather than trying to find clubs.

Thanks man , iam actually 28 , could look younger easily.

I will try 901 bar , I saw some google pics and have decent dancefloor.

Honeycut worst case.

Messages In This Thread