rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vinny's Riga - Latvia Datasheet

Vinny's Riga - Latvia Datasheet

I was there for hollidays.

Specifically for non white people: be careful!
Had several occurences of racism towards me.

- Guys insulting me in russian because I accidentally stepped on a broken bottle on the street.
- Guys coming at me to try to start a fight because I dropped a cigarette on the floor in the street.
- People being rude for no season, or at best indifferent like a couple of people whose grocery bags they dropped accidently in the supermarket. I pick it and give them back with a smile, not even a look towards me, or even a Thanks. Happened thrice.
-Russian guys looking at me silly, with angry gestures in a bar where I had a date with a russian girl.
-Being face controlled in the club, with a bouncer asking for my ID and pretending that a friend of me at the entrance asked for me.

If the girl has a fetish for black guys (or other ethnicities), for sure go ahead. (Met several, but could not go past handjob/fingering). Otherwise I do NOT recommend it for my coloured brethren.

Tallinn was very good though, better nightlife also, even hung out no problem in a bar usually frequented by skinheads (and fucked there a Finish girl in the bathroom) with no problem.

Messages In This Thread