rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are NZ women so unattractive?

Why are NZ women so unattractive?

I wanted to add a couple of other factors that haven't been mentioned:

1. Horrific Accent. Kiwis totally butchered the English language. I's got replaced with U's ("fush and chups") and every other vowel sound is pronounced in a really harsh manner. They also use so many abbreviations, slang and swearwords that they totally stripped the English language of its charm. They kiwi accent is what I assume Orcs from Lord of the Rings sound like.

2. Bad weather. It's rarely sunny and there are no good beaches. This means girls are very pale and have bad skin. Also, they don't show much skin walking around. You don't see the summer dresses you see in Europe. Overall kiwi style is atrocious but the weather makes it worse.

Having said this, there are definitely 9s and 10s in the country. You just have to work 10x harder to meet high-quality women than literally any other country because of the sheer amount of trash walking around.

Messages In This Thread