rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sweden for the long haul

Sweden for the long haul

Quote: (03-25-2012 02:14 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

durangotang: Seriously, spare me the amateur psychology. Guys read a couple of posts from Roosh about jante law and suddenly believe they can categorize every action of a ethnic group.

My issue with your post was not the alternate view but rather how condescending it is to bring out a single source (which by your own admission isn't any good) and build some sort of case solely on that base.

I recommend anyone considering a stay (long/short) to read Laner, Luckystar and torontokids tripreports. You'll notice how little mention of jante law has made it into their posts.

Yeah, I wasn't in Sweden for a long time(A few days), but after dealing with Indians in India anything's good(You wanna talk about conformity, most Indian dudes think its a sin to kiss a girl). From my short experience there the Swedes seemed friendly and cool. The dudes I hung out with from the RSD forums were relaxed and chill. The girls were friendly.

If anything, the Finns are probably more conformist than the Swedes. The Iron Maiden concert in Helsinki was far more relaxed compared to Gothenburg's concert where people were pushing and generally getting in as close as possible. The Finns concert was very tame in comparison. Considering Iron Maiden is pretty mainstream there it seems like the young people in Sweden don't mind getting rowdy.

One thing the guys I hung out with in Sweden did mention was that Denmark's quality of girls was lower.

I'm hoping to spend a month there this summer if I can get everything on my end sorted out.

Messages In This Thread