rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Old Town Scottsdale Data Sheet

Old Town Scottsdale Data Sheet

Quote: (08-13-2018 09:52 AM)Bluto Wrote:  

Quote: (08-10-2018 11:21 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

Been wanting to visit some of the cities in the state of AZ, heard things are taking off there big time.

What kinds of guys do well in places like Scotsdale and Tempe though?

I hear they are really "bro-ish" type of cities so it really a scene for fratty looking white dudes and athletic black dudes? One of my friends is Latino and claims that it really hurt him but he was in Tempe, doing alright where we are at now though.

It does not surprise me about your friend. Being Latino in Phoenix, is like being black in Detroit. His ethnicity does not help him at all. If he wants to be a novelty by virtue of being latino, go to a college town in the Pacific North West, or Mid West. Or he can stay in the valley and develop his game.

Does this carry over on to other brown and more ethnic races too?

I would assume an East Asian guy could probably do well but how about an Arab or Indian looking dude, do we get thrown into the same box as Mexicans because people think all brown is the same?

I've had some curiosity about AZ since I hear so much hype about it.

Messages In This Thread