rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Predict how RVF will be like in 10 years (2023)

Predict how RVF will be like in 10 years (2023)

Quote: (08-29-2013 02:01 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

10 years is a long time but it will go by in the blink of an eye. Here's what I predict will happen in 2023:

Senior/older members will leave the forum (Gio, MikeCF, Samseau, Ali, Mechanico, G etc. will get bored and stop posting).

Roosh will become an occasional visitor to the forum and make somebody else the forum mod/admin (not Tuth - see 1st prediction).

The US government will try to shut down this forum/blog.

NSA will try to hack the site and do its best to obtain the personal information of all the users here (this one is scary).

The forum server will be moved offshore (someone already mentioned this).

The manosphere will become a little more extreme and this forum will become a lot more like Heartiste/Roissy in terms of membership and views.

The forum will become a lot more private with even more restrictive membership and meetup threads will only be visible to members with more than 200 posts.

Meetups will become risky as feminists and manginas will try to crash them and 'out' the members by making their identities public (this one is far-fetched but wouldn't surprise me).

I know nothing stays the same and change is inevitable but I would hope the forum looks somewhat similar in 10 years from now. I don't even know if I will be posting here 10 years from now. I will definitely revisit this thread though in 10 years to see what predictions we got right (if the forums still exists in 10 years i.e.).

It's kind of timely to look at the predictions in this thread, given that we're halfway to through the 10 year period. TheSlayer had some pretty good predictions, although who knows how much more these things will change by 2023.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread