rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ringo in Italy

Ringo in Italy

@bucky
I don't think game necessarily works against you. However, blatant displays of dominance definitely do. If you're going to use game, it has to be more subtle and nuanced, almost as if you're the friendly guy, who just so happens to be pretty confident and funny.
In addition, the language barrier is what kills most guys. I think that's why there are no bootcamps in Italy. Approach a girl with English or A2 level Italian and she'll give you a friendly smile at best.

@Ringo
Interesting reading your diary. To be honest, I think that some of the dullness you encountered can be avoided by just choosing a bigger city. The excitement of a small city will die out very quickly, once you understand the liits of what it has to offer. In a city like Rome there are way more interesting people.
If I had to choose a place in Europe where the people have the highest amounts of peak happiness with genuine laughs etc. it would probably be Spain and of course mainly their big cities because of how diversified they are.
A small city will always disappoint, unless you're super lucky.

Messages In This Thread