rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The realities of earning $10,000 + a month online or in business in general

The realities of earning ,000 + a month online or in business in general

Quote: (08-02-2018 03:05 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2018 12:25 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

The years of isolation is the tough part that grinds you. Most people think persistence is like 6 months but when you're 3.5 years into a business with little to show for it, it's very difficult to keep trying. You need an extreme desire to be self employed to put up with the pain of that, watching yourself age 4 years chasing a dream.
I concur. Also, forget about gaming while you are doing that. If you are already good with girls, going out once or twice a month is enough. But when you are starting out it is not and when you want to get good with girls and start your own business you can do both, sure, but probably not at the same time.
Yep.
When you have got to meet rent for the week and pay all your bills and you are suffering from low self esteem, lack of competence and uncertainty over your future - AND you're working 12 hours a day - it's enough to kill any boner.
I struggled with switching over from the logical/super serious mindset to going and talking absolute shit to girls in clubs and on dates.
I stopped dating for 2 years while I set everything up. I only lost momentum, picked up bad vibes from the girls, and made things harder for myself in business.

Messages In This Thread