rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The realities of earning $10,000 + a month online or in business in general

The realities of earning ,000 + a month online or in business in general

Quote: (08-02-2018 06:29 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Very true OP.

It gets easier the second time, when you don't have to figure everything out for the first time. Then it's just a question of execution. It's the uncertainty and the required leap of faith while struggling, that can get most people down. The truth is that there's a method to self employed success. Actionable steps to take and execute, but you're on your own and fighting in the dark (or so it seems). In addition, you have a lot of scamsters trying to lead you astray.

I'll take being self employed over being an employee anytime, but it requires some harsh introspection and self discipline. There's a reason older entrepreneurs are more successful than young ones.
I agree with you.

I only had the emotional leverage to take on the responsibility and burden of working for myself after the age of 25, and experiencing some deep emotional trauma.

I wasn't ready before then.

It can be a genetic thing sometimes too. I think you have to have some level of dog in you - you have to want it no matter what and be ready for those harsh realities when they come.

Messages In This Thread