rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The realities of earning $10,000 + a month online or in business in general

The realities of earning ,000 + a month online or in business in general

Quote: (08-02-2018 03:41 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Allow me to be the first to give you a +1 for such an honest first post. Thank you for sharing the bad sides of striking it out on your own, not many people have the courage to talk about this.

I can relate to a lot of these issues you're having -- the learning, trial and error, taxes and legal stuff that come when you finally succeed, the feelings of isolation, etc. One of the things I'm struggling with right now is to know WHEN to STOP working for the day. It's too easy for me to reply to "just one more email", only to have two hours pass before I'm finally done.

Gotta take a nap right now. I'll post more later.
Thank you - I appreciate it.

Everyone is different, but I learnt to approach business like a marathon.
I put in my 8 hours every day and that's it. Some months you just have to do more if you are starting a new project, taxes are due, something personal comes up, or whatever, but that's just part of it.

I would also say there's that period int he first 2 or 3 years (or can be more) where you are learning, probably working another part time job, and basically hustling your face off trying to set things up. That's basically unavoidable if you are new and don't have much help. Just embrace it and try to get to a point of covering living costs, have a breather and go from there and try to build.

Messages In This Thread