rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The realities of earning $10,000 + a month online or in business in general

The realities of earning ,000 + a month online or in business in general

Great summary.

Fully agree that it's very difficult to manage business, social/dating/fitness/travel at the same time. It took me a long time to develop the discipline necessary to pull it off - having dates in the evenings can really throw things off in terms of your daily routine and body clock, particularly if you like to get the bulk of your work done during the morning/early afternoon.

I find that having employees really helps with keeping to routine. Even if they are remote, having other people expecting you to be available though certain times works wonders, especially when you've been up all night bumping uglies and need that extra kick to get moving.

I'm actually finding it more difficult now - in the beginning, all I was living for was business.. I had no money and needed to get out, so it was easy to throw all resources and time at it. Once you get into a comfortable position it becomes less about survival, and more about the bigger impact you can have on the world. I started as an affiliate myself, and that's the point where I honestly got sick of shilling crap.

Add that mindset shift and combine it with suddenly having resources to travel, your body crying out for balance in terms of health/fitness/women/friends, you now have a very different set of challenges.

It still amazes me how quickly you can go from struggle to abundance - if you are all in, it can be a matter of a few years and you suddenly have more money then you thought possible.

If anyone is reading this and still on the fence, the best thing to do is jump in. Focus on solving the next challenge, as particularly in the beginning it can be daunting looking any further. Beware of over-educating yourself too soon as it fuels inaction - get the bare minimum info you need and get the momentum flowing. Correct your course later.

Ignore family or friends who offer resistance. No matter how well meaning they are, it is absolute poison. I kept my business secret for the first two years because I knew that my friends and family would have reservations, and their personal limiting briefs had the very real potential to subtly sabotage my mindset - where I'm from making a living fully online is still considered well outside the realm of possibility.

GT, we may actually know each other already.

Messages In This Thread