rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Natural ways to boost Testosterone?

Natural ways to boost Testosterone?

Quote: (07-29-2018 12:15 PM)Balkan Wrote:  

N6: Might be worthwhile to check out Mike Mahler’s aggressive strength testosterone booster. Has ashwaganda and several other herbs. Nothing will be like TRT but this may be cheaper and more efficacious than your current amazon cart

Thanks for that, I think the youtube video I posted mentioned MM. Will look into MM to see if he ships to the UK and whether the value is better compared to my amazon cart and local health shop.

My strategy so far is (tactics to be defined down the line):

0: Get a blood test to snapshot the present situation

1. Avoid direct attention to testosterone: look at estrogen and cortisol first by considering sleep, play and work.. In other words, take out the asbestos, rotting timbers and fix the roof before refurbishing the house.

2. Adopt a healthier and organic (grass fed) diet, quit beer (which could be worse than soy) and work out with weights intensely with HIIT style cardio. I suspect that using soy and corn fed chicken as a primary source of protein is counter-productive if it messes with our hormones.

So far the costs are negligible and probably beneficial if I quit alcohol and stop eating out completely.

3. With the structure of the house sorted, I can now look at the architectural detailing, decoration, fixtures and fittings: i.e. supplements. No point supplementing if I am not eating cruciferous vegetables however.

4. In 10 years or so, look into HRT as I will be at an age where I would have less to lose; the risk in the Cost, Risk Benefit appraisal will be less and the benefit higher.

Messages In This Thread