rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Operation: Oslo

Operation: Oslo

Quote: (07-20-2018 02:14 PM)rotinz Wrote:  

Quote: (07-20-2018 02:02 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Game in Oslo (and Scandinavia as a whole) is extremely weather dependant. It`s night and day whether you come here in winter or summer. In fact coming here any other time than the summer months makes no sense to me. (obviously late spring and early autumn can work as well.) Maybe not news exactly, but as a local I notice the difference more than visitors from more uniform climate countries. I you wanna run game in Oslo I suggest you do it NOW, with the heat wave and everything. The girls are crazy here at the moment. I`m getting eye fucked left and right walking through town. (Hate to come of as braggadocious but...)

I also notice an uptick in mud-sharking. Don`t know if I appreciate that, but there is definitely opportunities for non-Euro guys here as well. If you do come here I can Recommend the areas of Grønland/Grunerløkka as good areas for both day (my favourite) and night game. A lot of slutty hipster-student chicks[Image: smile.gif]

How are the younger and college girls in Oslo? Are they as slutty and open as college girls in the US, what is the general vibe of them? I imagine they would probably be the most liberal and most open to go for foreigners.

There`s a large subset of sluts yes. (In the areas I mentioned in particular.) For good and for bad it seems like tattoos and well...general slutiness is on the uptick, no doubt influenced by American (sub)culture But of course young Norwegian girls are hotter than the equivalent US chick, I would say so at least. Being a foreigner is an advantage with these types of girls, especially if you look exotic, but at the same time have a Anglo-background. (Speak fluent English etc.)

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Messages In This Thread