rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris Datasheet 2018

Paris Datasheet 2018

Quote: (07-17-2018 08:39 PM)perception_theory Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2018 03:49 PM)Black Caesar Wrote:  

The French just don’t have all the weird mental hang ups of other places like the US

Sex isn’t some huge taboo or a thing you don’t know how to get until you’re 35 and start reading about Game in some book after a shitty marriage.

A lot of guys there are players in the True Sense but it’s hard for guys here to understand the mentality behind that maybe.

Of course there are guys there that are whipped just like anywhere else but that’s just the way of the world.

Funny to see the typical mental models applied to the French and then guys wonder why they can’t pull there.

Also the most fun French chicks are hardly met at the club though I am partial to a few for getting quick work in, the best Game is laid through seeing the girl wherever and macking or through social circle stuff.

Man,

I never give the debate a racial connotation

but if I rely on the factual,

All the hot white girls from the high school was on relationship with black guy,

I'm witnessing what's happening on the street and even with the blacks guys in my social circle of friend.

If you are black in Paris you are on the pussy heaven

Is this a new occurrence or has it been happening for a while? Why does French culture seem to have such a fascination with black guys? It's not just France but I hear even in Montreal, Canada that girls have a preference for black guys. Genuinely curious is there a reason for this? Do they push some kind of colonization guilt on French kids making them more liberal or something like that?

Also on your other point I'm not in France but I only graduated from high school a couple years ago and when I was in high school a lot of the girls were dating older guys in their 20s because they thought of other high school kids as imature. Do the girls do the same thing in Paris?

When girls say immature in reality I think they mean beta. But from what I see guys don't stop being beta in their 20's, 30's, 40's or even 80's. I think someone can be beta no matter their age.

Are girls going for other guys because the see French guys as beta? What reasoning do these girls usually give for going with these other guys instead of someone French?

Messages In This Thread